11 Reasons Why the Walldorfs Should Sell Your Chattanooga Home?
1. The Walldorf family has been selling homes in Chattanooga since 1926. Nathan started selling homes in Chattanooga in 2005. Nathan has years of home selling experience and a track record of sold homes to prove his success.
2. The Walldorfs Guarantees their work. If you don’t like the service you are getting, they sever their agreement with you and allow you to list your home with another Realtor.
3. The Walldorfs help you get your home ready to sell. It is hard to make your home look its best to put it on the market, so the Walldorfs put you in touch with people who can do the work that you need to do in order to get your home sold for top $.
4. The Walldorfs put your home where home buyers are looking most. 90% of people look for home on the internet, so the Walldorfs make sure that your home is found on the internet by leveraging several different technologies and several different professionals.
5. The Walldorfs networks your home to be sure that potential buyers and their agents know about your home.
6. The Walldorf negotiate to get you top $ for your home. After making your home sparkle in front of home buyers, we seal the deal. The Walldorfs don’t give away your negotiating position. Another Realtor once said to me, “Here is my seller’s counter offer, but they will take $10,000 less than that.” Do you want someone saying that “on your behalf?”
7. Nathan manages your transaction from start to finish in order to make everything go smoothly.
8. Nathan and Charlie Walldorf lead the real estate industry. Nathan was the 2016 Greater Chattanooga Realtor’s President. Charlie Walldorf is also a past Greater Chattanooga Realtor’s President. Both Nathan and Charlie Walldorf will be helping to sell your home as they list all of their homes together. That covers several different generations of potential home buyers between the two of them.
9. Nathan invests to protect the American Dream. He doesn’t just sell your a home, but he also makes sure that local, state, and national legislatures know the impact of laws they are thinking about passing on your home and on your investment in your home. He does this through RPAC and through involvement in the Greater Chattanooga Realtor's Governmental Affairs Committee.
10. The Walldorfs know what they are doing. As the Chattanooga area real estate market is full of so many people who just received a real estate license, you want Realtors who have been in the business for years and who have thoroughly educated themselves to ensure that they give you only the best service.
11. Don’t cut yourself short. People who sold their home themselves reported the following to be their greatest challenges:
Getting the right price: 17%
Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
Selling within the planned length of time: 5%
Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 8%
Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%*
Also, the “we buy houses” people including Open Door, Zillow, and Redfin only want to pay you pennies on the dollar for your home.
*According to the 2018 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers